We’re back again for another episode in season three and the good news is, we’re bringing you another talk-turned-mini-masterclass session with Spa Industry Facebook Ads Expert and founder of Successful Ads Club, Tara Zirker.
I know most of us business owners have that love and hate relationship with Facebook Ads, but after listening to Tara … you may just realize that it is an essential tool or skill you can learn to help your health and beauty business grow and get more clients!
The show notes, links etc for this episode can be found here.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your earphones and get ready for a crash course in small budget, but massively powerful Facebook Ads with Tara. Make sure you take notes as this episode is jam-packed with strategies on how to use Facebook ads for your health and beauty business!
Biggest Takeaways from Tara:
- “We decided to narrow in and do Advertising because we see that as one of the most powerful ways to really control your revenue or increase your revenue in your business.”
- “Any business that is growing at some point, has to do advertising!”
- “Every single business that you look at, they went from small to big or from stagnant to growing because of a few strategic marketing strategies and one of those most likely going to be advertising. It is definitely the kind of growth factor, I would say in 99.9% of all businesses.”
- “If you boost a post, it’s likely go out to people who’ll likely interact with a boosted post. When you do what I call backend ads, meaning you go in into your ads manager and you actually create ads from the backend of Facebook. You are interacting with people who are likely to go off of Facebook and enter their email or make a purchase.”
- “If you are really dedicated to the growth of your business then you’ve got to overcome those technological sort of fears and failures.”
- “Learning to do your own lead generation or learning lead generation in general is one of the best skills you can develop as a small business owner.”
- “Facebook ads is a little bit more complicated at first just to learn it. Once you get into it, it is so easy. Honestly, becomes intuitive to do and really fun.”
- The Basics of Paid Advertising on Facebook (8:40)
- Why do we even NEED to Pay to advertise on Facebook . . . isn’t social media supposed to be free? (9:53)
- Boost Post VS Facebook Ads (12:53)
- Overcoming The Fear of Using of Facebook Ads (18:00)
- Is Facebook Advertising for Big companies only? (22:30)
- Is it a Huge Investment in Using Facebook Ads? (24:00)
- Facebook Ads: How can this work as a strategy for an independent beauty business? (28:34)
- Targeting People on Facebook (38:28)
- Tips on Getting Started and Common Pitfalls (44:35)
- Advice on Hiring a Facebook Ad Agency or Doing it Individually? (52:43)
- What to look for in an Ad Agency? (54:40)
This Episode is brought to you by:
This episode of The Beauty Business Podcast was supported by Kabbage.com.
Kabbage helps small business owners access simple and flexible funding, up to $250K, right away, without the headaches that come with applying for a traditional loan.
Special Offer for Beauty Business Podcast Listeners from Kabbage.com:
Qualify for funding and get a $50 e-gift card – Apply for up to $250,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $50 e-gift card when you qualify (1) . Get Started!
– Apply securely in minutes
– Access a line of credit of up to $250,000 (2)
– Withdraw what you need, when you need it
– Only pay for what you use
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $50 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
2. Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/successfuladsclub/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SUCCESSFULADSCLUB/
Share a quote from this Episode:
“If you are really dedicated to the growth of your business then you’ve got to overcome those technological sort of fears and failures.” – Tara Zirker