It’s our third episode of season three and I do hope you have been enjoying our first two content-packed, practical and focused business-building episodes or what I have come to call . . mini masterclasses.
For all the links and info visit the show notes page click here.
For this episode, it’s something a little different from the first two, but you’ll definitely be inspired how to ‘’tap’’ into your dreams or goals to make them a reality. As owners of health and beauty businesses, we do have dreams and goals, but we tend not to focus properly, we get caught up in the day-to-day, so how can we make these happen?
Look no further as I am joined by an extraordinary life and mindset coach, Melanie Bundock, where she will share an exciting way to tap in to those dreams through visualisation and the use of vision boards.
Sit back, relax and be amazed plus you’ll hear my story on how Melanie’s manifestation ability made even me a believer!
Biggest Takeaways from Melanie:
“Vision boarding is the art of visualization.”
“If you want something, you can have it!”
“I do believe that if you want something enough, and this is the secret really, when you are clear of what you want and the desire is strong enough, you will make it happen but you’ve got to believe it’s gonna happen.”
“Be as focused as you can.”
“If you are new to the law of attraction and you are new to this thing called manifesting, I would start small. What is you really want right now?”
“Allow yourself to dream big. Nothing is off limits. The only limits are the ones put on you by other people.”
“When you realize that you have no limits, you can be or do literally anything that you want. Things start to happen. Doors open up. You get introduced to the right people. The right person shows up in your life.”
“I believe that we get setbacks for a reason. It’s just a lesson to learn that’s gonna take you to the next step.”
“If someone has done it before you, there’s no reason why you can’t do it as well.”
“Try and put your fears aside, try to put your doubts aside. What have you got to lose?”
“You got to take action towards your goal and your vision.”
- Melanie’s Story: The Big Vision (05:54)
- How Melanie’s Ability to Manifest Made Me A Believer (14:38)
- What Are Vision Boards? (19:51)
- Three Laws of Attraction (27:40)
- Words of Wisdom From Melanie (40:57)
This Episode is brought to you by:
This episode of The Beauty Business Podcast was supported by Kabbage.com.
Kabbage helps small business owners access simple and flexible funding, up to $250K, right away, without the headaches that come with applying for a traditional loan.
Special Offer for Beauty Business Podcast Listeners from Kabbage.com:
Qualify for funding and get a $50 e-gift card – Apply for up to $250,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $50 e-gift card when you qualify (1) . Get Started!
– Apply securely in minutes
– Access a line of credit of up to $250,000 (2)
– Withdraw what you need, when you need it
– Only pay for what you use
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $50 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
2. Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/melaniebundockeft/
Share a quote from this Episode:
“Allow yourself to dream big. Nothing is off limits. The only limits are the ones put on you by other people.” – Melanie Bundock