On this week’s episode, let’s shift from our usual and talk about something’s that been buzzing on social media lately. It’s about getting things done effectively or what’s being called “Morning Routines”.
You may have heard about “morning routines” which is commonly practised by either someone successful or famous like a celebrity or even a president like Barack Obama. But if not, it is basically what you do in the morning, day in, day out, that sets you up for maximum effectiveness for the rest of your day.
Do you happen to have your own personal morning routine or is your morning routine simply making it to work on time? I understand that there are factors in life that may prevent us from having a kick-ass morning routine especially if you have kids…trust me, I should know!
You may be wondering why am I talking about this if I happen to not practice it constantly but I would like to share my personal morning routine . . sort of routine . . which helped me in my day to day tasks.
Honestly, I can’t claim to practice my morning routine religiously but hey, I get to do at least two or three and it helps me to be productive. I challenge you to try it!
Who knows you might have an idea to create your own to achieve maximum effectiveness throughout the day?
So without further ado, here’s my…
9 Ways to Set You Up for the Perfect Day!
1.) Make Your Bed (4:47)
2.) Avoid grabbing your phone straight away as soon as you wake up!
3.) Meditate (11:16)
4.) Stretch a Little (14:14)
5.) Exercise (15:36)
6.) Take a cold shower (18:30)
7.) Get an early start! (20:17
8.) Go to bed earlier (21:21)
9.) Morning Music! (24:34)
Here’s my Morning Music Playlist:
Download my 9 Ways to Set You Up for the Perfect Day! And Morning Music Playlist: Click HERE!
For all the links, visit the show notes page: Click here!
This Episode is brought to you by:
This episode of The Beauty Business Podcast was supported by Kabbage.com.
Kabbage helps small business owners access simple and flexible funding, up to $250K, right away, without the headaches that come with applying for a traditional loan.
Special Offer for Beauty Business Podcast Listeners from Kabbage.com:
Qualify for funding and get a $100 e-gift card – Apply for up to $250,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $100 e-gift card when you qualify (1) . Get Started!
Qualify for funding. Get a $100 e-gift card
Apply for up to $250,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $100 e-gift card when you qualify (1). Get Started!
– Apply securely in minutes
– Access a line of credit of up to $250,000 (2)
– Withdraw what you need, when you need it
– Only pay for what you use
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $100 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
- Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.
Links Mentioned On this Episode:
Inspiring: Change the World by Making Your Bed – by Admiral William McRaven: Watch on Youtube
10% Happier: Meditation App
Night Shift (only available to Apple devices)
Love this episode? Rate me on iTunes or any podcast website where my show is available!